Wednesday 7 May 2014

Sound of Young Scotland returns to Blogger





Following some problems with image copyright on a few posts, and continuous reblogging of said posts @Tumblr, I have decided to relocate Sound of Young Scotland to Blogger. This is where I originally began this blog quite some time ago. So, after an 18 month hiatus, I'm back to where I started. I'll be setting up a new layout and colour theme over the next few days; this should take some time. I'll also be importing most of the posts from Tumblr -dated as they were posted there. This should take a wee bit of time to do as I'll have to check out the various possibilities of how to go about doing it. I'll be doing my best to source and credit anything I post here.
For the time being, I've already added a few of my most recent posts @Tumblr. You can check them out below. japanese forms

No comments: