Wednesday 12 September 2012

orange juice (4 EPs)


image ©japanese forms

Well, as promised in the previous post, I've been going through my vinyl storage boxes and have managed to dig out some of my Orange Juice vinyls. Haven't found, so far, all of the OJ discs that I possess but this will do as a start. Here we have 4 of the bands 12" EPs released on Polydor (except for the 'Felicity' ep which was a Postcard / Polydor release - it carries the Postcard "drumming kitten" logo on both the sleeve and labels). Sleeves are still in excellent condition and the vinyl is mint on all four. I really like the artwork on the 'Bridge' and particularly the Alwyn Clayden & Paul White artwork on 'Felicity' - looks so much better than portraits used on the other two. Mind you, Edwyn's quiff on 'What Presence' is a gold medal winner in the World Class Hair category. More up soon. japanese forms

No comments: